I'm Alexi Hubbell.
I have been a Durango, Colorado native since I was two years of age. Having moved from the flat, cherry tree-covered landscape of northern Michigan so my family could live in the high mountains of Colorado. I pride myself in my ability to incorporate the landscape around me into my portraits, commercial and wedding work. My photography technique and style lends itself well to showcasing the reason couples choose Colorado to get married: the mountain views and various landscapes.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ALEXI
- I cry at wedding. Yes, even the ones I am photographing
- I'm a hopeless romantic (for proof see above bulletpoint or ask my partner, Dan)
- I dream of owning a large ranch and having a Jack Russell rescue
- I can tile an entire bathroom. Shower ceiling and all
- I come from a long line of bodyguards to royalty including King Richard the Lionheart
- I have an affinity for autobiographies written by stand-up comedians
- I grew up with llamas, alpacas, and peacocks
- I can qoute every line from The Princess Bride, Willow, Wayne's World, Deadpool, Walk Hard, and Clueless.
- When my face isn't hidden behind a camera, I can be found feeding my addiction to music with a vintage Motown album on the record player
Alexi has worked with many local businesses and destination wedding clients here in Colorado and beyond. Alexi has been featured on over Fifteen major news networks and multiple publications.
I snap eternal images of:
- Weddings and Elopements
- Fashion and Beauty